The TPP 10cm2 tiny flask (also known as T10 Flat Tube) has a small growth surface area that revolutionizes the start up and seeding primary cells from frozen stocks.
Common primary cell related issues like lack stressful start ups with consequent low propagation numbers and contamination issues during transfer are innovatively tackled and prevented with TPP.
- Small necessary growth surface to permit primary cells to populate efficiently
- The conical bottom prevents the need for a conical tube and aids pelleting post trypsinization or scrapping
- Eliminates contamination risk during transfer step from flask to centrifuge tube
- Filtered cap with 0.22µm PTFE hydrophobic membrane prevents media accumulation in cap
- Full access to growth surface viaTPP cell scrapers orTPP serological pipettes