TPP Tissue Culture Dishes revolutionize the design & function of a standard dish to a significantly improved and ergonomic dish. Common dish related issues like surface flatness and stackability are innovatively tackled and prevented with TPP.
Benefits and Features:
- Flat growth surface prevents cell clumping in an outer ring phenotype
- Lifted base and air vents prevents edge effect
- Serrated grip ring prevents accidental drops or lid lift offs in unsterile conditions.
- Double marking areas - yellow and frosted marking spots for easy labeling.
- Vented ridge for stable stacking and prevents condensation.
- Numeric "clock" markings (12, 3, 6, 9) orients quadrants during microscopy.
- Certified DNAse/RNAse, nucleic acid, and pyrogen-free.