TPP Cell Scrapers have a pivoting head that enables the blade angle to be changed effortlessly with a slight twist of the fingers while still in contact with the surface being scraped. This allows for easy and thorough cell retrieval from vessels of all shapes and sizes without having to constantly re-position the scraper or culture vessel. The TPP Cell Spatula has a fixed angle blade ideal for scraping cells or lifting intact monolayers.
Benefits and Features:
- Scraper blade pivots for easy maneuvering without constant lifting and re-positioning
- Provide superior access to culture vessels of all shapes and sizes
- Scraper blades are made from a specially soft and flexible polyethylene material – maintains great contact but won’t damage cells
- Small raised knobs on handle for a secure grip
- Sterile, individually packaged in a paper/plastic peel-off wrapper