Obtain accurate cell counts as quickly as it takes to pipette your sample into the Cell Counting Tube and spin for 1 minute!
Benefits and Features:
- No dilutions to obtain optimal counting density
- No tedious manual hand counting
- No strenuous peering into a microscope for extended periods of time
- Accurate -- cell aggregates do not affect counting accuracy
- Multiple samples can be counted at the same time
Would you be interested in a quicker, easier method that is just as accurate as a hemacytometer, requires no dilutions, no looking through a microscope, and no manual hand counts, AND that allows you to perform multiple counts at the same time?
Does it take a while to get the apparatus up and running and calibrated? What if you only have 1 or 2 samples to count?
Would you be interested IN NOT taking an absorbency reading with a spectrophotometer to measure the growth of the bacteria in your culture? This isn’t difficult, but sometimes the spectrophotometer is in a different lab or a different part of the building. This means you are required to make this trek (up to several times) to take the absorbency readings. Use the Cell Counting Tubes instead, and there is no walking.