Obtain accurate cell counts as quickly as it takes to pipette your sample into the PCV Cell Counting Tube and spin for 1 minute!
Benefits and Features:
- No dilutions to obtain optimal counting density
- No tedious manual hand counting
- No straining over the microscope for extended periods of time
- Accurate - larger, more statistically sound sample and cell aggregates do not affect accuracy
- Multiple samples can be counted at once
The New PCV Easy Read Cell Counting System
Provides a quicker, less tedious alternative to counting cells than using a microscope and hemacytometer. Users simply load a sample of cell suspension into the PCV Tube, spin for 1 minute in a microcentrifuge to pellet the cells into the capillary at the bottom of the tube, and then accurately determine the cell pellet volume with the "Easy Read" measuring device. The cell pellet volume can then be utilized in conjunction with pre-determined conversion factors to quickly calculate cell number, protein production, or metabolic activity. In this way, the new "Easy Read" PCV System provides several advantages over traditional cell counting methods including speed, precision, reproducibility, flexibility, and reduced user hand and eye strain.