The family of the TPP vacuum filtration "rapid"-Filtermax stands out not just because of its quadratic form, but also its excellent product features.
Benefits and Features:
- PES is the lowest protein binding membrane so there is less likelihood of removing vital protein components from your media.
- Hydrophilic with no need of external wetting agents or surfactants, resulting in low extractables.
- PED also has the advantage of offering better chemical resistance than cellulose acetate or nitrocellulose membranes.
- Large 69cm2 Filteration Surface
- Unique square format provides a tremendous advantage of using 20% less storage space than similar volume circular brands.
- Screw cap and vacuum nipple are included in each Gamma-sterilized kit.
- Made of clear polystyrene.
- Non-pyrogenic, RNAse/DNAse free, and Gamma-sterilized..